With our unique design, proprietary daily programming, and specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia training for all staff members, Town Square was developed as an innovative alternative to the standard adult day options. Each 1950s-themed storefront includes activities and experiences based on members’ interests, hobbies, and abilities. The daily calendar includes a wide variety of fun and engaging activities, such as themed events, visiting entertainment, technology, exercise, cognitive stimulation, creative expression, and so much more.
Time spent at Town Square provides members with:
- a day full of purpose, companionship, and enjoyment
- social participation with peers in an inviting atmosphere
- a sense of independence and accomplishment
- a positive influence that supports self-identity, self-esteem, and mood
To provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our members, their families, and our employees.
Town Square recognizes the dynamic nature of the human brain and acknowledges that our abilities can change at any time. Our programming is designed to provide caring, supportive, and positive opportunities to meet our members’ needs throughout the course of their day—regardless of their cognitive and functional abilities. We believe there is nothing more important than improving quality of life as we age, and it is our passion to serve each member as a unique individual.
Focus on Training
Our Program Assistants receive specialized training on how to:
- deliver exceptional Alzheimer’s and dementia care as developed by industry experts
- encourage meaningful conversation among members and promote reminiscing
- lead engaging, inclusive, and enjoyable activities for all ability types
- adhere to health and safety standards per CDC guidelines
Commitment to Health & Safety
The health and safety of our members is our top priority. All centers have:
- an RN on staff to assess members’ needs and assist with medical issues
- available assistance for personal care needs
- an elder-friendly and accessible environment
- rigorous cleaning standards determined by state and national guidelines
- continuous training for all staff on health and safety procedures per CDC guidelines
See how our mission to create a rewarding experience for our members comes to life with a center tour! Find a location near you.
*Benefits and services may vary by location.